Friday, October 5, 2007

7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning

100 words to write about your thoughts...
A learning process is a proces of learning new skills, acquire new knowledge, develope a new intertest or start a new position. For work, it is easy to set up immedicate goals for myself or for my subordinates to learn new procedures or implement new policies, however, it is not that easy to learn anything new in your life. Most people never want to change their life styles, not to say to take any responsibility for your own learning. Some people like to change and learn, but can hardly follow through. I found myself also fall into this group. I like to learn new things, but I am afraid of not beinjg able to reach my goal, therefore hesitate to take steps and make any commitment. I have just started to participate in Learning 2.0 project, I am hoping this will give me a push in learning more tech skills.

No comments: