Friday, October 5, 2007

First step for Learning 2.0

I am always in favor of lifelong learning and naturally it is great to learn that QL is actually offering this opportunity for all staff, to learn new skills to help us be able to keep up with our customers. So, I am jumping on it as soon as I can. However, I realize that it takes a lot more than a few minutes a week to follow the weekly tasks. For me, I could not find the time to do it at work and I have to spend my day off sitting at home to creat my first gmail account and writing my first blog. But it is fun and I knwo I will like it. It appears that not as many people as I thought who are signing for this project in the community libraries so far. I think if the team offers more support to help walk through some of the steps, we will see more participants.

No comments: