Monday, December 3, 2007

Bloglines

After signing up an account at www.bloglines.com, I started to subscribe different feeds that interest me, including BBC News and National Weather Channel that I regularly use. Going through some of the most popular feeds also became a good experience. “The Shifted Librarian” immediately drew my attention. The articles about gaming in public library are just what I am interested in reading. And I realized that I can share the following with my co-workers: “At last month’s Internet Librarian conference, we learned that among other services for seniors, the Old Bridge Public Library in New Jersey was planning to hold a Wii tournament for older adults. Why on earth would a library do this?” Computer games have become more and more popular among seniors for obvious reasons. Why don’t we try it at QBPL?

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm glad Bloglines was able to help you find things of interest.

Congratulations! (Team Bloglines)