Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Experience in Technorati

I am confused about keyword searching Learning 2.0 in tags and in blog directory, although I managed to read so many blogposts about learning 2.0. I also had great fun wondering around and exploring popular blog, searches and tags. I find tons of blogs on learning 2.0 and realize that so many people are in the same boat as I am, such as "anxiety over the frustraing excitement of learning new things". In her video, Helene mentions the purpose of learning 2.0 is for us to learn new tools to serve the customers better, because the tranditional ways of providing public service is just not enough any more. That is the reason I am still trying to finish the tasks. I do say I am inspired by other peoples blogs and thoughts and I have to move forward, not to be left behind.

No comments: