Thursday, December 20, 2007

Podcast

I explored Podcast.net where there is an ocean of various podcasts. By entering the keyword "library or librarian", I was directed to some interesting podcasts. That is "Check It Out - Produced by the Sausalito Public Library - Show #101: Es Cuba with author Lea Aschkenas Podcast Date: Jul 6, 2006 14:20:28". It is an interesting interview with author Ms. Aschkenas who spent three years to write Es Cuba and half year to edit it. She talked a lot her experience of Cuba. I think if we can add this format to our book discussion group, I bet it will add a lot more fun. Our customers love to hear author talks.

I want to point it out that I did have to download QuickTime Player before I was able to listen the podcast. It also took some time for me to figure it out how to add this podcast to my RSS feed in my Blogline account. But I did it. And that accounts.

No comments: